A burger should be held with two hands, much like a steering wheel or a big wooden trunk filled with cement. Hold on to your hamburger with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for an American dinner for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $94 total value)
- $99 for an American dinner for four on Friday or Saturday (up to a $188 total value)
- $45 for an American dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $94 total value)
- $89 for an American dinner for four on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $188 total value)<p>
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One shared Taster or Morsel plate (up to a $16 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $39 value each)<p>
Hotel Derek is Texas with an upscale twist. The name itself is a play on the derrick drilling rig, a nod to Houston’s oil-rich past. Located in the heart of the city’s Uptown neighborhood, the hotel is a quick walk from The Galleria, a sprawling mall with hundreds of brand-name retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Tiffany, as well as a slew of restaurants.
The hotel's Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Awarded restaurant cooks up Texas-style breakfast daily, with dishes including huevos rancheros and pecan-raisin french toast. At Revolve Kitchen and Bar, an extensive list of wine and beer complements entrees such as baby back ribs, truffle mac & cheese, and the famous hangover burger.
Guest rooms at Hotel Derek are decorated with rich fabric, bold colors, and luxurious amenities. For example, each 500-square-foot terrace suite features two bathrooms, a bedroom, and a separate living area with a fold-out couch. Guests can take in views of Houston from the suite's balcony or through floor-to-ceiling windows.