All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A new suit can help you close a deal, much like opening with a firm handshake or presenting a business card printed on a crisp $10 bill. Dress for success with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$640 for a custom-suit package (a $1,291 total value)
- One Bresciani suit handmade from superfine-wool fabric in Milan, Italy (a $795 value)
- Two custom shirts handmade from pure, long-staple cotton (a $169 value each)
- Two handmade, stain-resistant silk ties (a $79 value each)<p>
$139 for a custom-menswear package (up to a $307 total value)
- One custom shirt handmade from pure, long-staple cotton (a $169 value each)
- One custom, handmade, stain-resistant silk tie (a $79 value)
- One pair of cuff links (up to a $59 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. In-store only. Not valid with other offers. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Choose from Three Options
Under the leadership of Valentin Skorsak, the tailoring team at Valentin's Clothiers & Custom Tailoring imbues each stitch and lapel of their custom wares with a combined 70 years of expertise. Using material supplied by high-end brands such as Sartoria Tosi and Gino Monti, Valentin and his colleagues tailor personalized men’s and women’s business suits, shirts, and ties in one-on-one sessions in the shop or at clients' homes and offices. Along with their tailoring services, the drapers at Valentin's Clothiers & Custom Tailoring alter any hem or length for clients who have outgrown their clothes or need room to smuggle extra watermelons into a business meeting.