A new suit can help you close a deal, much like opening with a firm handshake or presenting a business card printed on a crisp $10 bill. Dress for success with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$640 for a custom-suit package (a $1,291 total value)
- One Bresciani suit handmade from superfine-wool fabric in Milan, Italy (a $795 value)
- Two custom shirts handmade from pure, long-staple cotton (a $169 value each)
- Two handmade, stain-resistant silk ties (a $79 value each)<p>
$139 for a custom-menswear package (up to a $307 total value)
- One custom shirt handmade from pure, long-staple cotton (a $169 value each)
- One custom, handmade, stain-resistant silk tie (a $79 value)
- One pair of cuff links (up to a $59 value)<p>
Choose from Three Options
Under the leadership of Valentin Skorsak, the tailoring team at Valentin's Clothiers & Custom Tailoring imbues each stitch and lapel of their custom wares with a combined 70 years of expertise. Using material supplied by high-end brands such as Sartoria Tosi and Gino Monti, Valentin and his colleagues tailor personalized men’s and women’s business suits, shirts, and ties in one-on-one sessions in the shop or at clients' homes and offices. Along with their tailoring services, the drapers at Valentin's Clothiers & Custom Tailoring alter any hem or length for clients who have outgrown their clothes or need room to smuggle extra watermelons into a business meeting.