Although your body is a temple, covering yourself in bits of stained glass and swallowing thousands of candles has yet to be proved an effective beautification method. Shine up your shrine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a spray tan (a $40 value), manicure, and blowout (up to a $50 value; up to a $110 total value)
- 15-minute, hand-administered, full-body spray tan that includes an anti-aging solution free of dyes and toxic ingredients
- Standard manicure with a soak in essential oil water and an aromatherapy towel wrap
$99 for a haircut (up to a $90 value), microdermabrasion treatment (a $95 value), and massage (a $90 value; up to a total $275 value)
- Haircut with a style and finish
- 50-minute Swedish massage scented by customized essential oils
- 40-minute microdermabrasion treatment that uses a diamond-tip wand to stimulate cell renewal while reducing the appearance of sun spots and scarring
For both options, clients can opt to receive all three services in the same visit or space them out during several visits.
Valina Salon and Day Spa
Dramatic, crystalline chandeliers dominate the interior of Valina Salon and Day Spa, a space that melds upscale aesthetics with approachable service. Beneath arrangements of inverted cones and ringed spheres, the technicians and stylists nourish and beautify bodies with Aveda botanical products. Cooling tones of white and periwinkle surround the salon section, where strands soak up deep-conditioning treatments or undergo stylistic transformations via cuts and color services.
The spa section favors textured white walls and buttery woods, which surround plush leather pedi-thrones and med-spa rooms outfitted with precision microdermabrasion equipment. Aromatherapy is incorporated into many services, from Swedish massages to spa manicures, in order to give the nostrils something to flare about. Regardless of the reason for swinging by the space, clients are encouraged to sink into plush violet benches as they await their service.