Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to a $64 value)
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart, redeemable Saturday–Sunday (up to a $70 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to a $128 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart, redeemable Saturday–Sunday (up to a $140 value)
Valle Vista Golf Club's rates fluctuate during the day, and it also offers discounts for senior citizens. Plan ahead to make sure you are redeeming your Groupon at the most opportune time.
Valle Vista Golf Club
Valle Vista Golf Club's 18-hole, par 70 course spans 6,306 yards, incorporating wide fairways and immaculate greens draped over the countryside. Ponds come into play on eight different holes, including the signature 17th hole, a 147-yard par 3 that plays into a sloped green wreathed by a front-right pond and bunkers dug into the left and back sides. Golfers in need of new apparel or clubs to replace the ones lost in a sword-swallowing interpretation gone awry can peruse the club's pro shop, which carries equipment from Titleist, Callaway, and other top industry brands.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,306 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 136 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
95% of 420 customers recommend
“well worth the money the course is in excellent shape”
“Bought as a gift for my neighbor who helped me out with some projects at home. He really enjoyed the outing with his son at Valle Vista Golf Club. ”
“The staff was awesome and the course in good shape. ”