Choose from Six Options
- $49 for one 60-minute massage with reflexology session ($110 value)
- $138.99 for three Groupons, each good for one 60-minute massage with reflexology session ($330 value)
- $75 for one introductory first-day massage class for one ($150 value)
- $150 for two Groupons for two people; each good for one introductory first-day massage class for one ($300 value)
- $150 for two Groupons for one person; one voucher good for one introductory first-day massage class and one voucher good for one advanced second-day massage class ($300 value)
- $300 for four Groupons for two people; two vouchers valid for two introductory massage classes and two vouchers good for two advanced second-day massage classes ($600 value)
During massage sessions, Ted Schiff, certified massage therapist and reflexologist manipulates specific points on the body and feet to relieve tension throughout the body. Classes teach foundational concepts, terminology, and techniques used by professionals. By contrast, the workshops teach participants how to give and receive massage through lessons and practice sessions. Participants will have the option to purchase professional creams, oils, and tables for use at home.
Valley Massage Therapy
The roster of modalities that Ted Schiff leads in his massage workshops casts a wide net, much like he has done with his career. He possesses multiple certifications in specialties that include Thai yoga massage and reflexology, a modality that he's also taught to aspiring therapists. He's also experienced in medical massage, helping alleviate chronic pain and provide relaxation to oncology and hematology patients. Ted calls upon this varied experience when working with his clients at Valley Massage Therapy. He tailors each session to his client's needs, whether they're just looking for an hour to relax, want to find relief from knotted muscles, or need inspiration for an onstage role as a wad of bread dough.