Customers moving to a new home, removing furniture items, or filling a storage unit rely on help from the moving professionals
What You'll Get
- One Hour of Moving Services with One-Man Crew
- Two Hours of Moving Services with One-Man Crew
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 07060. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fee may apply for assembly or disassembly of items, stairs, and very heavy items. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.