Most magazine subscriptions come at the beginning of each month with plenty of glossy photos, much like rent checks from an actor trying to get rid of old headshots. Sit back and wait to be impressed with today’s Groupon to ValueMags. This Groupon is for new subscribers only. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a magazine subscription package (a $19.94 total value) that includes the following items:
- A one-year, 11-issue subscription to Parenting magazine (a $9.97 value)
- A one-year, 11-issue subscription to Parenting School Years magazine (a $9.97 value)
- For $10, you get a magazine subscription package (a $34.94 total value) that includes the following items:
- A one-year, 12-issue subscription to Outdoor Life magazine (a $14.97 value)
- A one-year, nine-issue subscription to Sport Fishing magazine (a $19.97 value)
- For $15, you get a magazine subscription package (a $35.95 total value) that includes the following items:
- A one-year, nine-issue subscription to Caribbean Travel & Life magazine (a $23.95 value)
- A one-year, eight-issue subscription to Islands magazine (a $12 value)
- For $6, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Popular Science magazine (a $12 value).<p>
ValueMags’ annual subscriptions enrich readers’ lives with timely and practical information. Popular Science keeps subscribers tuned in to advances in robotics and gadgetry without techno-speak or sidebars in binary. Parenting gives guidance on the proper feeding, watering, and pruning of babies and tots ages 5 and younger, helping fill kids’ lunchboxes with fun and healthy recipes. Elder youngsters take center stage in Parenting School Years, an edition that tackles quandaries such as homework stress and the dangers of texting while driving a Big Wheel.
Sportsmen browse Outdoor Life to hone wilderness survival skills or find expert advice on equipment, and fishing enthusiasts might grab Sport Fishing magazine for hands-on techniques for saltwater excursions. Profiles of snorkeling spots and spas liven up tropical getaways and make sandbox oases more convincing in Caribbean Travel & Life. Meanwhile, Islands melds the jet-setting lifestyle with in-depth knowledge and responsible exploring with features including an eco-luxury issue designed to shrink carbon footprints.