Certified techs replace up to 5 qt. of motor oil, install a new filter, and perform maintenance checks in about 15 minutes
About This Deal
This deal is valid only at listed locations. Check the map to make sure a location near you is on the list.
For additional information and store hours, visit VIOC.com
- 15-minute oil change
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil (additional quarts extra)
- Replace the old filter with a new Valvoline filter (premium filter charge may apply for some vehicles)
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test (at participating locations)
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Transfer case fluid (if requested)
- Air filter
- 25% off any preventative maintenance service at time of redemption
- Samsung Pay and Apple Pay available for touchless payment
- No direct contact with car interior or keys
- No appointment needed, no sitting in waiting room
- Mechanics’ expertise: 270 hours of training
Good to Know
- Limit 1 voucher per vehicle. That means if you’ve brought your car in with a voucher in the past, you can’t do so again for that same car.
- Valid only at participating locations. Check the map below to make sure a Valvoline near you is on the list.
- Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. That means you need to wait a day before bringing your car in.
- Extra fee’s for European Oils apply.
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
Need To Know
About Valvoline Instant Oil Change
With lube and service centers spread across America, Valvoline Instant Oil Change ensures that roads from coast to coast teem with automotive vigor. Certified technicians perform a roster of services, including drive-thru oil changes that allow motorists to arrive without an appointment and remain in their car while Valvoline oils forge a truce between metal parts.