Experts refill engines with life-extending oil, which reduces wear and tear, improves gas mileage, and reduces the exhaust emission
What You'll Get
- 15 minute oil change
- Up to 5 quarts of Valvoline oil
- Replacement Valvoline oil filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to your vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Free 18 point maintenance check, including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test (at participating locations)
- Air filter
- Serpentine belt
Customers will receive 15% off select preventive maintenance services
- Restrictions: Extra charges apply where premium oil filters and extra quarts are required. Extra charges apply where premium oil filters and extra quarts are required. Taxes not included.
- Certified Technicians complete 270 hours of training
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Good to Know
- Valid only at participating locations. Check the map below to make sure a Valvoline near you is on the list.
The Fine Print
About Valvoline Instant Oil Change
With lube and service centers spread across America, Valvoline Instant Oil Change ensures that roads from coast to coast teem with automotive vigor. Certified technicians perform a roster of services, including quick in-and-out oil changes that allow motorists to arrive without an appointment and remain in their car while Valvoline oils forge a truce between metal parts. Facilities also encourage odometers to reach up to 300,000 miles with an engine-guarantee program that helps motors live long enough to see tow trucks go extinct. Valvoline extends its care to cars of all makes and models as well as charitable organizations.