In about 15 minutes, oil-change experts refill engines with life-extending oil and install a new filter, then do a full safety check
About This Deal
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently open. Hours may have been modified. Please visit vioc.com for hours and updates.
- What’s included:
- 15-minute stay-in-your car drive-thru oil change
- Samsung Pay and Apple Pay available for touchless payment
- No direct contact with car interior or keys
- No appointment needed; no sitting in waiting room
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil
- Replace the old filter with a new Valvoline filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test at participating locations
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Transfer case fluid (if requested)
- Air filter
- Serpentine belt
- 25% off any preventive maintenance service at time of redemption
- Mechanics’ expertise: 270 hours of training
- What kind of motor oil should you use?
Good to Know
- Limit 2 vouchers per household.
- Valid only at participating locations. Check the map below to make sure a Valvoline near you is on the list.
- Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. That means you need to wait a day before bringing your car in.
- Hazardous waste fee may apply.
- Extra fees for European oils apply.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Valvoline Instant Oil Change
With lube and service centers spread across America, Valvoline Instant Oil Change ensures that roads from coast to coast teem with automotive vigor. Certified technicians perform a roster of services, including drive-thru oil changes that allow motorists to arrive without an appointment and remain in their car while Valvoline oils forge a truce between metal parts.