Certified technicians not only perform an oil change, but also do a maintenance check of wiper blades, power-steering fluid, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 15-minute oil change
- Up to 5 quarts of Valvoline oil
- Replacement of the oil filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Free 18-point maintenance check (fluid in automatic transmissions, wiper blades, power steering fluid, headlights and taillights, windshield washer fluid, battery test (at participating locations), antifreeze/coolant, differential fluids (if requested), transfer case fluid (if requested), air filter, and serpentine belt)
- What kind of motor oil should you use?
- Mechanics’ expertise: completed 270 hours of training
- Waiting area amenities: the client can stay in the car during the service
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Valvoline Instant Oil Change
With lube and service centers spread across America, Valvoline Instant Oil Change ensures that roads from coast to coast teem with automotive vigor. Certified technicians perform a roster of services, including drive-thru oil changes that allow motorists to arrive without an appointment and remain in their car while Valvoline oils forge a truce between metal parts.