What You'll Get
Today's side deal gets you two tickets to screenings, plus required membership dues, at the Vancouver Asian Film Festival, taking place November 4 through 7. Choose from three options:
- For $8, you get two tickets to any matinee screenings (up to a $20 value).
- For $10, you get two tickets to any evening screenings (up to a $24 value).
- For $15, you get two tickets to opening or closing night screenings (up to a $34 value).
- 14th-annual festival celebrating North American Asian cinema with four days of films
- Opening night takes place Thursday, November 4 at 7:30 p.m. at the Cinemark Tinseltown Theatres, with screenings of For Real and Sindoor
- Matinee films ($8 per person) screened Saturday, November 6 and Sunday, November 7 (Saturday screenings also held at the Fei & Milton Wong Experimental Theatre at SFU)
- Evening films ($10 per person) begin after 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Includes up to two membership fees ($2 each) to Vancouver Asian Film Festival Society (required for entry); membership forms are available online or at theatres
- All members must be 18 years of age or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for ticket package purchased. Age restrictions is dependent on film rating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.