Today's side deal gets you two tickets to screenings, plus required membership dues, at the Vancouver Asian Film Festival, taking place November 4 through 7. Choose from three options:
- For $8, you get two tickets to any matinee screenings (up to a $20 value).
- For $10, you get two tickets to any evening screenings (up to a $24 value).
- For $15, you get two tickets to opening or closing night screenings (up to a $34 value).
- 14th-annual festival celebrating North American Asian cinema with four days of films
- Opening night takes place Thursday, November 4 at 7:30 p.m. at the Cinemark Tinseltown Theatres, with screenings of For Real and Sindoor
- Matinee films ($8 per person) screened Saturday, November 6 and Sunday, November 7 (Saturday screenings also held at the Fei & Milton Wong Experimental Theatre at SFU)
- Evening films ($10 per person) begin after 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Includes up to two membership fees ($2 each) to Vancouver Asian Film Festival Society (required for entry); membership forms are available online or at theatres
- All members must be 18 years of age or older