Visitors can enjoy various attractions, such as German sweets, treats, and treasures
What You'll Get
- The Vancouver Christmas Market features more than 80 huts of authentic German sweets, treats, and treasures, ready to sprinkle Christmas magic all around.
- Open daily from 11.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Voucher is valid Monday–Wednesday through December 19, 2018.
- Location: Jack Poole Plaza, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 3G3
- The market is a non-smoking facility.
- Pets not allowed (service animals are permitted)
- Outside food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Age ranges: children must be two or older and no shorter than 36 inches to ride the Carousel
Upgrades available for Purchase at Market: 2018 Season Pass, Unlimited Carousel Day Pass, Limited Edition 2018 Boot Mug, Alcoholic Beverages (not included in the package).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Valid Monday through Wednesday only: November 21 to December 19, 2018. Admittance is subject to venue capacity. Must by be at least 2 years old and 36'' tall to ride the Carousel. Additional and paid upgrades for season pass or fast pass available for purchase at the gate. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vancouver Christmas Market
Inspired by German yuletide traditions, the Vancouver Christmas market creates a colorful Christmas festival complete with authentic German Christmas gifts, savoury food and drink, and a variety of family-friendly entertainment. The market, which began in 2010, has outgrown its original venue and moved to the seaside Jack Poole Plaza, where it can stretch across the plaza's more than 50,000 square feet of space. Visitors flock to the market every year to grab a drink after work, spend time with friends and family, or check out the market's cultural activities and entertainment.