- For $29 get two cruise only tickets on a Vancouver Cruises holiday themed Carol Ship (up to $65 value)
- Choose from several date options
- Enjoy live pianist and caroler leading the passengers in favorite holiday carols
- Fully heated salons keep you toasty while you enjoy the sounds of the season
- Each cruise is decorated with hundreds of colorful lights and decorations especially for the holidays
- Santa Claus makes an appearance on every well-behaved cruise
- Dinner upgrades available
Not valid after December 27th
Coasting throughout Vancouver's harbors since 1981, Vancouver Cruises affixes sea legs to locals and tourists alike while serving up dazzling views of the city and its neighbouring waterways. One of three luxurious boats ferries groups as large as 400 people throughout the popular Vancouver harbour and False Creek waters, including the nightclub-inspired Abitibi, which features large sun decks, and the Queen of Diamonds, which provides 360-degree panoramas of passing sights. Gourmet chefs are on hand on all three ships, accompanying memorable occasions such as weddings, graduations, and company outings with equally memorable eats. During the holiday season, Vancouver Cruises also fuels festive spirits with its Carol Ships rife with decorations and singing.
750 Pacific Blvd.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R8Get Directions