All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hockey is the fastest-paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today's deal: for $24, you get two red zone tickets to a Vancouver Giants home game, as well as a $10 gift card toward merchandise. Today's Groupon is good for any of the seven home games in December, including two Giant Alumni Nights honouring past players and the fan favourite Teddy Bear Toss.
Join the throngs of jerseyed fans and cheer on the Vancouver Giants as they attempt to maintain their team's cold tyranny with swift passes, speed-of-sound shots, and gentle camaraderie composed of deep, meaningful silence and smoldering eye contact. Now in their 10th-anniversary season, the Vancouver Giants are the 2006 Ed Chynoweth Cup (WHL) Champions and the 2007 MasterCard Memorial Cup Champions, and they have won the WHL BC Division title the last five years in a row. Like a small family of feral Zambonis, the Giants make their chilly home at the Pacific Coliseum located on the Pacific National Exhibition grounds. Choose from any of the following hard-hitting games:
- Giants vs. Calgary Hitmen – Friday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Giants vs. Chilliwack Bruins – Saturday, December 4, at 7:00 p.m.
- Giants Alumni Night, Giants vs. Kamloops Blazers – Tuesday, December 7, at 7:00 p.m.
- Teddy Bear Toss, Giants vs. Spokane Chiefs – Friday, December 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Giants vs. Swift Current Broncos – Saturday, December 11, at 7:00 p.m.
- Giants Alumni Night, Giants vs. Kamloops Blazers – Monday, December 27, at 7:00 p.m.
- Giants vs. Moose Jaw Warriors – Thursday, December 30, at 7:00 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only on 12/3, 12/4, 12/7, 12/10, 12/11, 12/27, or 12/30. Seating subject to availability. Gift card valid only at game attended. Not valid for resale. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.