Non-invasive laser or low-frequency sound waves minimize localized fat deposits in tricky-to-tone areas and help contour the body
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
About Vancouver Star Laser Centre
Vancouver Star Laser Centre harnesses the power of lasers to leave skin smooth, clear, and radiant. Shahram studied Medicine and graduated as a medical doctor from medical university of Mashhad in Iran. After graduation, addition to general practicing due to his interest in skin care and laser treatments, he started his own practice in this field. He has over 18 years experience in rejuvenation and body slimming skills. Following his move to BC, in order to continue his profession in the skin care and body treatment field, he achieved re -credentials from Skincare Academy in Vancouver in 2014. He is a member of the following associations: International Medical Doctors of British Columbia and Medical Council of Iran.