What You'll Get
- $83 for paddle rafting day trip from Hyak River Rafting on the Thompson River (up to a $167 value)
- With 30 years of experience on the Thompson River, Hyak River Rafting features a variety of river adventures from May through September
- Paddle day trips, for which this Groupon is valid, depart from the Lytton base for Thompson River trips at 10:30 a.m. Sunday–Friday ($135) and at 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays ($145)
- Lunch and taxes are included in fee
- Hyak will provide transportation to and from your Vancouver hotel for $59 to the Lytton base on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount on any regularly-priced adult trip
As of August 9, 2011, trips are no longer available on the Chilliwack River due to the river being too dry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. 72-hour cancellation notice. Must be 8 or older. Waiver signature required. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vancouver Water Adventures
Vancouver Water Adventures equips maritime adventurers with wet suits, life jackets, and personal watercraft for exploring the waterways of False Creek and English Bay. The staff stocks a fleet of jet skis, paddleboards, and kayaks, which riders can paddle past beaches and along inlets. In addition to soaking up scenic ocean views and spying on local wildlife, guests can accompany skilled guides on jet ski tours to the area's most impressive sights. Those operating machines must have a valid driver's licence, and all passengers must be at least 6 years old without factoring in alternate theories of relativity.