Adventure seekers can feel the adrenaline awaken by the speed while riding on a jet ski and admiring Vancouver’s landscape
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- Duration of tour: 2,5 hours
- Departure location: 1812 Boatlift Lane, Granville Island, Vancouver BC
- Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- All jet ski operators must have a valid government-issued photo ID and credit card.
- Minimum passenger age is 6 years old.
- Younger than 19 must have a guardian-signed waiver and a valid driver’s license.
- Must sign waiver.
- Younger than 19 must have guardian-signed waiver.
- Valid only for the 8:30 a.m. 'Ocean is Yours' tour. All jet ski operators must have valid government-issued photo ID and credit card. Minimum passenger age is 6 years old. Customers under 19 must have valid driver's license. Collision coverage is mandatory. Weekday option not valid on holidays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vancouver Water Adventures
Vancouver Water Adventures equips maritime adventurers with wet suits, life jackets, and personal watercraft for exploring the waterways of False Creek and English Bay. The staff stocks a fleet of jet skis, paddleboards, and kayaks, which riders can paddle past beaches and along inlets. In addition to soaking up scenic ocean views and spying on local wildlife, guests can accompany skilled guides on jet ski tours to the area's most impressive sights. Those operating machines must have a valid driver's licence, and all passengers must be at least 6 years old without factoring in alternate theories of relativity.