Hair almost always grows back, just like weeds and the Washington Monument. Smooth things over with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $89 for three hair-removal treatments for one small area (up to a $300 value)
- $119 for three hair-removal treatments on one medium area (up to a $450 value)
- $169 for three hair-removal treatments on one large area (up to $600 value)
- $229 for three hair-removal treatments on one extra-large area (up to a $1,125 value)
- $599 for three hair-removal treatments for the entire body ($3,000 value)
Hair-removal treatments use the LightSheer DUET laser, which requires no anesthetics or prep time, and can reduce overall treatment time by up to 75 percent. Click here for a list of treatment areas.
During an interview on WLNK's Matt & Ramona Show, Vanish-Ink owner Mick Biddy described one of the tattoos he was in the process of treating. "A young gentleman came in with a heart on his shoulder, with a banner across it and his ex-girlfriend's name. We're just taking the name off, so we can put his new girlfriend's name in." Ended relationships are just one reason people visit Biddy's practice. Many want to get rid of a tattoo because of poor craftsmanship, because they have outgrown their body art, or because a former favorite anchor refuses to apologize for something. Whatever the reason, Biddy helps them using a MedLite C6 laser that can move quickly across the skin. The beam breaks down the particles of ink, allowing them to be absorbed into the body and flushed away. The spa's lasers can also reduce hair growth with vacuum-assisted lasers that draw flesh into the beams for more effective treatment. Among Vanish-Ink's services offered is their laser hair removal; wielding the LightSheer DUET they target hair follicles helping reduce the amount of hair on the skins surface.