All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A cut and style can add enough hair volume to attract positive attention from the postman while softening the impact of his appreciative head butt. Cultivate a natural helmet with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one men’s haircut package, which includes a straight-razor neck shave with lather and hot towel, and a Tea Tree Experience consisting of a head and neck massage with tea-tree products (up to a $55 value)
- $30 for three men’s haircuts (up to a $75 value)
- $65 for three men’s haircut packages, each of which includes a straight-razor neck shave with lather and hot towel, and a Tea Tree Experience consisting of a head and neck massage with tea-tree products (up to a $165 value)<p>
Though Vanity Salon and Spa sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. New clients only. For 3 visit options, must redeem in full within 10 weeks of activation. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vanity Salon and Spa
In 2010, master barber stylist Angel Petro opened Vanity Salon and Spa to provide high quality professional services, use the best products, and offer guests a relaxing salon experience. Now, after seven years, they continue to maintain and improve the level of services delivered. Their aim is to create an oasis of calm for guests to fully enjoy their Vanity Salon & Spa experience, and to come back again and again.
- The professionals: are qualified, knowledgeable and believe in continuing education. They use only the very best products for hair, nails and skin care. They offer the latest trends in haircuts, haircolor and highlighting, permanent texture services, facial and body treatments, as well as waxing services and massage therapy.
- Nail lounge: The organic nail lounge offers the latest trends in natural nail care by proudly using products like ZOYA Nail Polish, the longest wearing, toxin-free formula for natural nails, with over 300 fashion forward, and vegan friendly shades.
- Natural products: They also use Qtica products for scrubs and lotions, which is a line free of harsh ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, cam phor, and DBT, for a non-toxic and fume-free manicure and pedicure.