All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 25, 2015
Reviewed April 29, 2015
Reviewed April 17, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a basic mani-pedi ($60 value)
- $35 for a gel manicure and a basic pedicure ($70 value)
Mani-pedis are performed with organic, non-toxic products free of formaldehyde and harsh ingredients. Zoya Nail Polish is available in fashion-forward and vegan-friendly shades, Bio Seaweed Gel beautifies without weakening or staining nails, and Qtica scrubs and lotions are crafted without harsh chemicals and fumes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vanity Salon and Spa
In 2010, master barber stylist Angel Petro opened Vanity Salon and Spa to provide high quality professional services, use the best products, and offer guests a relaxing salon experience. Now, after seven years, they continue to maintain and improve the level of services delivered. Their aim is to create an oasis of calm for guests to fully enjoy their Vanity Salon & Spa experience, and to come back again and again.
- The professionals: are qualified, knowledgeable and believe in continuing education. They use only the very best products for hair, nails and skin care. They offer the latest trends in haircuts, haircolor and highlighting, permanent texture services, facial and body treatments, as well as waxing services and massage therapy.
- Nail lounge: The organic nail lounge offers the latest trends in natural nail care by proudly using products like ZOYA Nail Polish, the longest wearing, toxin-free formula for natural nails, with over 300 fashion forward, and vegan friendly shades.
- Natural products: They also use Qtica products for scrubs and lotions, which is a line free of harsh ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, cam phor, and DBT, for a non-toxic and fume-free manicure and pedicure.