All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 24, 2014
Reviewed September 5, 2014
Reviewed August 9, 2014
What You'll Get
Smooth skin gives you an untouched canvas to stick latex wounds on so that you can leave work early. Alter your appearance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for five customized facials or peels (up to a $650 value)
- $99 for three customized facials or peels (up to a $390 value)
- $39 for one customized facial or peel (up to a $130 value)
This Groupon is valid for any facial or peel on Vanity Salon and Spa’s service menu. Choices include the one-hour signature facial that renews complexions with vitamins and intensive hydration, and the Ormedic facial that caters to sensitive skin with essential oils and medical-grade peptides. The 75-minute acne-lift peel deploys alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids to balance surface oils, and the wrinkle-lift peel aims to obscure the fine lines that come with age or contemplating complex quadratic polynomials.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates will be refunded. Services must be used by same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vanity Salon and Spa
In 2010, master barber stylist Angel Petro opened Vanity Salon and Spa to provide high quality professional services, use the best products, and offer guests a relaxing salon experience. Now, after seven years, they continue to maintain and improve the level of services delivered. Their aim is to create an oasis of calm for guests to fully enjoy their Vanity Salon & Spa experience, and to come back again and again.
- The professionals: are qualified, knowledgeable and believe in continuing education. They use only the very best products for hair, nails and skin care. They offer the latest trends in haircuts, haircolor and highlighting, permanent texture services, facial and body treatments, as well as waxing services and massage therapy.
- Nail lounge: The organic nail lounge offers the latest trends in natural nail care by proudly using products like ZOYA Nail Polish, the longest wearing, toxin-free formula for natural nails, with over 300 fashion forward, and vegan friendly shades.
- Natural products: They also use Qtica products for scrubs and lotions, which is a line free of harsh ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, cam phor, and DBT, for a non-toxic and fume-free manicure and pedicure.