All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Dance classes impart the secrets of elegance and grace, saving students from having to order specialty shoes for their two left feet. Learn the art of the twirl with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a dance package for two, including one private lesson (a $75 value) and one group class (a $20 value; a $95 total value)
- $50 for a dance package for two, including two private lessons (a $150 value) and two group classes (a $40 value; a $190 total value)<p>
Instructors tailor private lessons to students’ preferences, which may include mastering the waltz or fox trot or updating the electric slide for the atomic age. As instructors demonstrate moves and impart tips, students delve deeply into the nuances of their chosen dance genre or survey different dance styles according to their preferences. After brushing up on skills in the private lessons, graceful pairs can refine their moves in group classes, which accommodate 10 pairs of dancers, allowing classes to spontaneously burst into musical numbers at emotionally charged moments.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per couple, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Subject to availability. May substitute group classes for Zumba classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vargo's Dance
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer, private lessons, group classes, workshops, parties and more. We are the only social dance studio with a BYOB license so students can bring their favorite beer or wine to their lessons and parties.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My inspiration to start this business was to bring the community together through dance!
3. What do you love most about your job?
We love seeing students have fun on the dance floor after they learn this new skill.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best thing we've ever heard from a student is that we saved their marriage.