Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for admission for two ($50 value)
- $65 for admission for four ($100 value)
With these Groupons, each pair receives:
- Two all-day admission on either March 11, 12, or 13
- Three interactive contest passes: five swings in Long Drive or Closest-to-the-Pin contest, five putts at 50-foot Putt Dallas Putting Championship, five chips at Short Game Challenge
- $10 credit to TopGolf
- A one-year subscription to Golf Digest
- All Friday attendees receive a free green fee to Lake Arlington, all Saturday attendees receive a free green fee to Chester Ditto, and all Sunday attendees receive a free green fee to Tierra Verde.
- Mandatory cart fee required per player ($19.95 for Lake Arlington and Chester Ditto; $35 for Tierra Verde). Green fee vouchers are valid any time Monday-Thursday, or after 1pm Friday-Sunday. Green fee vouchers expire December 31, 2016 for Lake Arlington and Tierra Verde, and October 1, 2016 for Chester Ditto.
DFW Golf Show 2016
With an estimated 50,000 square feet of convention space and more than 90 vendors, the fourth annual DFW Golf Show aims to fit everything golfers love about the sport into a single weekend. The Irving Convention Center will be transformed into a showcase for local, regional, and national golf companies and manufacturers who sell the latest golf clubs, balls, practice tools, travel, and other golf-related services. Best of all, there are plenty of opportunities to try out some of this gear—the show boasts short-game challenges, golf simulators, free lessons, GolfTEC teaching, a kids' area, skills competitions, and more.