All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 5, 2017
· Reviewed September 12, 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $32 for an eight-hour stand up paddleboard rental and 20-minute lesson for one ($65 value)
- $59 for an eight-hour stand up paddleboard rental and 20-minute lesson for two ($130 value)
- $39 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two-hour nature tour for one ($80 value)
- $79 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two-hour nature tour for two ($160 value)
- $149 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two-hour nature tour for four ($320 value)
Classes are composed of 2–10 students, who quickly master paddleboarding before exploring the flora and fauna of calm inlet waters. Participants may see such wildlife as bald eagles, deer, dolphins, seals, and otters.
Visit their Facebook page here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 7 additional as gifts. Online reservation required using your Groupon voucher code. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard 24-hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be 12 years or older. Must be able to swim. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VB Surf Sessions
All year long the crashing sounds of waves beckon VB Surf Sessions' staff to the water, where they teach students to paddle and shred across the ocean. The CPR-certified instructors maintain a ratio of one teacher to every four students during their surf lessons, allowing them to steady the wobbly legs of pupils as they conquer Virginia Beach, where kayakers can see dolphins propelling through the ocean water. For less intense excursions, groups dip their paddles into the wave-free waters of nearby inlets and human-sized fishbowls during standup-paddleboard lessons and tours. Kayak lessons are also offered to learn the proper mechanics and techniques for paddling. Or explore Rudee Inlet on a tandem kayak tour.