Before man invented finger food, parties were full of people carrying entire roast chickens on cocktail napkins and twirling spaghetti on toothpicks. Keep your next soiree hands-free with today’s Groupon.
$75 for a five-course in-home “Taste of The Hill” gourmet meal for two (a $250 value)
$145 for a five-course in-home “Taste of The Hill” gourmet meal for four (a $500 value)
$215 for a five-course in-home “Taste of The Hill” gourmet meal for six (a $750 value)
- Fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients
- Gourmet menu prepared in diners’ homes
- All food items and ingredients are provided. While exact offerings rotate, the sample menu includes dishes such as:
- Eggplant manicotti and antipastos appetizers
- Rolled caprese salad and romaine salad with lemon-basil dressing
- Fresh pasta with vodka cream sauce or seafood pasta with chipotle olive oil, butter, and garlic
- Grilled chicken spidini with Vcucina’s signature puttanesca or mudiga sauce
- Dessert served over Ted Drewes frozen custard<p>
From The HIll in St. Louis, Chef Vcucina draws on nearly 30 years of culinary experience to completely customize each dinner he makes. He emphasizes fresh, local ingredients, oftentimes sourced from The Hill, and recipes that combine tradition and creativity. Five-course feasts come to fruition in diners' homes to feed intimate gatherings and parties with fresh pastas and succulent meats. Following meals, Chef Vcucina leaves behind his telltale calling cards: a sparklingly clean kitchen and a gold-plated spatula.
Downtown St. Louis
1315 Chestnut St.
St. Louis, Missouri 63103Get Directions