Choose From Four Options
- $12 for $24 worth of vegetarian cuisine and seafood for two or more during dinner, valid for dine-in only
- $24 for $50 worth of vegetarian cuisine and seafood for four or more during dinner, valid for dine-in only
- $8 for $16 worth of vegetarian cuisine and seafood for two or more during lunch, valid for dine-in only
- $10 for $20 worth of vegetarian cuisine and seafood anytime, valid for takeout only
- See the website for Veg’s various menus
Veg - A Vegetarian & Seafood Eatery
The chefs at Veg follow a simple philosophy: with each dish, they hope to expand diners' enjoyment of healthy, fresh, and seasonal foods. Their efforts have won praise from Sarasota Magazine, which has ranked Veg number one on their list of the area's best vegetarian-friendly restaurants three years in a row. HappyCow reviewers and every chicken who's ever gone into hiding are also fans of Veg's creative take on meat-free dining.
Vegetarians aren't the only ones who frequent Veg, though. Pescatarians, vegans, raw-foodists, and gluten-free diners can happily eat together, thanks to menus that make ordering easy rather than restrictive. Plates of vegan sweet potato volcanoes share table space with sumptuous wild-caught seafood and salads heaped with proteins such as rare ahi tuna or non-GMO organic tofu.