Pub crawlers peddle the group-powered cycle to different bars as they play tunes over the sound system
About This Deal
- What’s included: a two to three-hour crawl
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with valid ID to ride
- Meeting location: 201 N 3rd St, Las Vegas, NV, 89101 next to the Freedom Beat Bar inside Downtown Grand Casino
- Time: 12 p.m., 3 p.m., 6 p.m., or 9 p.m.
- Reservation subject to change depending on health guidelines.
About Vegas Pub Crawler
Adding an element of whimsy to downtown pub crawls, Vegas Pub Crawler takes parties to the city's top bars on a group-peddled bike. Facing each other across two bars, groups power their movement through the peddles at their feet as a trained driver captains them to a custom itinerary of bars, each offering their own drink and food specials. An onboard sound system allows riders to pump their own tunes or create eerie zones of silence with the opposite waveform of a noisy crowd. Peddlers are welcome to tote along snacks and non-alcoholic beverages to keep bodies fueled while powered their nightly transport.