Clients can enjoy an exciting two-hour night light tour of the Las Vegas’ Strip
About This Deal
- Available vehicle: Rewaco Luxury Trike
- Where you’ll drive: from 3050 Westwood Drive, A21, around Las Vegas Strip
- Age restrictions:
- must be 21 or older to drive
- must be 8 or older to participate as a rider
- Weight restriction: Maximum weight is 400 lbs collectively for two on the same trike. Customers who wish to drive on their own or exceed the combined weight limits must make a separate booking
- Driver requirements: valid driver’s license, presented at the time of rental
- Trikes have automatic transmissions and no motorcycle license needed
- Insurance, gas, and entry fees are included.
- Designated stops for quick breaks, pictures, and sharing information are provided.
- Notable sights:
- “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Fremont Street area
Advance online reservation is required. Follow the directions in your confirmation email after booking.
About Vegas Trike Adventures
The World famous Las Vegas Strip where one can see the world in an hour, in just 7 miles can be transported to another world through themed resorts that include an Egyptian pyramid, a medieval castle, the New York City skyline, a Roman temple, the Eiffel Tower, dancing water and an erupting volcano. The Strip shines like no place on earth Your Las Vegas Strip trike tour stops at the famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for a photo opportunity.