Guests hop on automatic Rewaco trikes to ride to the Hoover Dam, enjoying desert & lakefront vistas. No motorcycle license required.
What You'll Get
Tour pick-up locations
- Tropicana at 9 a.m.: Northeast door (facing Hooters/MGM)
- Bally’s at 9:10 a.m.: North door (on Flamingo across from Cromwell)
- Treasure Island at 9:20 a.m.: Sirens Cove (Starbucks in front of hotel is Sirens Cove—walk towards the hotel and pass the valet, then wait there)
- Circus Circus at 9:30 a.m.: underneath the Clown Marquee in front of the main entrance
Guests are transported to the Vegas Trike Adventures location at 3050 Westwood Dr, Suite A21, for a short safety briefing and practice session.
- Motorcycle license is not required. Motorcycle trikes are automatic transmission
- Duration: approximately five hours motorcycle trike time plus two hours of bonus time
- What’s included: helmet and bottled water
- Available vehicles: Rewaco trikes
- Weight limit: 400 pounds (up to two people can use one trike)
- Age restrictions: riders must be 8 years or older
- Driver requirements: drivers must be at least 21 years old with valid drivers license and be able to present it at time of rental
- What to bring:
- Closed-toe shoes or sneakers
- Money for souvenirs and tips for our great guides
- Mobile phone
- Lip balm
- Snacks (also available for purchase)
- Gloves, scarves, jacket, and sweatshirt for cold weather
Vegas Trike Adventures takes their guests for the ride of their lives on automatic motorcycle trike. Riders can experience views of the picturesque Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Boulder City, and the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge from the open road.
The VIP Deluxe Tour provides an additional two hours of driving experience for the guests eager to learn more about the Hoover Dam and its history. Tours last approximately 5 hours. This unique opportunity allows participants to see additional sites and spend some time on the famous Boulder Highway. The history of Boulder City is inextricably linked to the construction of the Hoover Dam. During that period (times of great depression, when finding a job, especially the well-paid one was a really demanding task) workers had to live inside the gated town. The Boulder Highway was the main artery which led from downtown Las Vegas and the Railroad to the Hoover Dam construction site. Since the workers were lucky to generate sufficient income soon an urge to spend money for some fun emerged among them. This need changed the facet of the Boulder Highway. Bars, nightclubs, turf clubs, casinos, hotels, and the original roadhouses were brought to life in an effort to attract the workers and their money. And many of them still shine with classic neon signs (and not only with them).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Credit card required at booking. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Trikes have automatic transmissions and no motorcycle license needed. Refundable deposit required. Must purchase insurance. Reservations are taken Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. PST. Drivers must be at least 21 years old with valid drivers license and be able to present it at time of rental. Riders must be 8 years or older. Maximum weight is 400 lbs collectively for two on the same trike. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.