What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for tour admission for one ($150 value)
- $150 for tour admission for two ($300 value)
A party bus or SUV whisks tour-goers to three prime Vegas destinations: the Mob Museum, Tuscany Gardens Italian Restaurant for a three-course meal, and the Rat Pack tribute show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vegas Untouchables Tour
The Vegas Untouchables Tour hinges on the three pillars of Vegas past and present: mobsters, Italian food, and the Rat Pack. Below, check out the tour itinerary, made easy by chauffeured trips in a party limo or SUV:
- The Mob Museum: At this downtown Las Vegas institution, visitors learn about the life and crimes of Al Capone, Bugsy Siegel, and their ilk.
- Tuscany Gardens Italian Restaurant: Here, groups dig into three-course meals, featuring dishes like veal marsala, chicken parmigiano, and crème brûlée.
- The Rat Pack Is Back tribute show: At this jazzy revue, tux-clad impersonators sing Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. so convincingly, it feels like they've returned for one last show.