All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 30, 2012
Reviewed August 19, 2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012
What You'll Get
Early vegetarians were faced with the challenge of lassoing an apple off a tree or coaxing a corncob into a bear trap. Hunt a healthy harvest the easy way with today’s Groupon to Veggie Garden in Richardson. Choose from the following options:
- For $22, you get a dinner for two (up to a $45.80 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.95 value)
Two drinks (up to a $3 value each)
- For $39, you get a dinner for four (up to a $91.60 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.95 value each)
Four drinks (up to a $3 value each)
- For $12, you get a lunch buffet and drink for two (up to a $23.90 value).
Veggie Garden’s chefs wield soy, tofu, and sauce with skill as they assemble vegan Cantonese specialties from an immense menu. Pairs or quartets of diners can sink forks, chopsticks, or dinner truncheons into sweet-and-sour soy shrimp, soy curry chicken, or mixed vegetables with tofu. Meals for two or four include soft drinks or tea, but customers can also take advantage of the BYOB policy to savor their favorite wine or home-brewed Kool-Aid for an additional $5 corking fee. Veggie Garden also creates seven variations of vegan-style fried rice, including the fancy fried rice, which mingles with dignified pineapple and peas. Lunch-buffet selections rotate daily.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in and carryout only. Extra fee for milkshakes and OJ+Aloe drink. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.