Candela GentleYag lasers remove unwanted follicles for good with short treatments with no downtime
About This Deal
Clearing your body of unwanted hair makes your skin smooth enough to convince blind people they’re holding a huge baby. Be a big softy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-small area (a $150 value)
- $139 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $600 value)
- $179 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $900 value)
- $225 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (a $1,500 value)
- $249 for three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-large area (a $2,250 value)<p>
Candela GentleYag lasers remove unwanted follicles in as little as a few minutes to half an hour with no added downtime, leaving patients able to resume normal activities immediately after treatment. Click here for a list of available treatment areas.
About Vein Center of Charlotte
Vein Center of Charlotte's Dr. James Altizer lays claim to a stout resume of medical accomplishments, with decades of professional medical experience, service in the first Gulf War as a naval medical officer, and the successful completion of more than 1,200 endovenous catheter treatments for varicose veins. As a registered vascular technologist, the doctor employs a sophisticated arsenal of equipment and procedures to diagnose and treat patients. Foam sclerotherapy treatments dissipate small spider veins from the inside, and ultrasound techniques lay out a hyper-accurate map of deeper veins and gold deposits. In addition to removing unsightly hyperpigmentation from blood vessels, Vein Center of Charlotte applies its high-tech philosophy to a wide range of aesthetic procedures including skin-smoothing laser hair removal.