All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a basic tune-up ($45 value)
- Brake, shift, and derailleur adjustment
- Spot wheel true
- Lube cable and housing for brakes and derailleurs
- Security check for all accessories, i.e. water-bottle cages, light, computer, etc.
$35 for a deluxe tune-up ($70 value)
- Solvent clean chain
- Detail clean both derailleurs
- Detail clean cranks
- Correct torque specification for bottom bracket
- Correct torque specification for cranks
- Shifter and derailleur adjustment
- Lube cable and housing for derailleurs
- Brake Adjustment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Velo Reno Bike Shop
On a visit to Velo Reno Bike Shop, it's not unusual to run into a National Champion, or an IronMan winner. The shop's team, led by owner Rich Paul, attracts A-list clients on the regular, in part due to its impeccable selection of dirt and road bikes—think brands like Trek, Giant, and Salsa. However, the shop's popularity is also due to its commitment to cycling's finer points. To complement its bicycles, the team here has been selling bicycle accessories, providing professional service and repairs, and conducting precise fittings since 1991.