Choose Between Two Options
$69 for an upscale, seasonal dinner for two ($100 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $60 total value)
- One side (up to a $12 value)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
$135 for an upscale, seasonal dinner for four ($200 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $36 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $120 value)
- Two sides (up to a $24 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $20 value)
See the full menu. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. There is an additional $15 fee for any steak.
Velvet Room at the Clift Hotel
Many hotels offer a standard continental breakfast, but the Clift Hotel isn’t standard. Inside the Clift’s regal structure sits the Velvet Room, where guests can begin their days with breakfasts of smoked salmon with caviar crème fraiche and omelets flecked with dandelion greens or truffle cheese. Executive chef Thomas Weibull devises the menu, culling ingredients for his seasonal dishes from local farmers and purveyors, along with the béarnaise springs behind his house. At dinner, he might serve plates of roasted bone marrow or homemade lobster mac and cheese. The rustic and artful dishes match the décor: tall velvet curtains line the walls, and hand-blown Murano glass lamps glow upon tables and red leather banquettes.