Talented sculptors can make a man out of marble, a swan out of ice, and a functioning defibrillator out of cotton candy. Turn your body into a finely chiseled work of art with today’s Groupon to Venora's Salon & Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a Diamond Tome microdermabrasion (a $95 value).
- For $40, you get a full set of light concept gel nails (an $85 value).
- For $45, you get a hair color, cut, and blow dry (a $95 value).
At Venora's Salon & Spa, the stylists and aestheticians strive to make all guests feel welcome—whether by giving free blow-drying lessons or offering complimentary lunch. (Lunch is available every Thursday and Friday; coffee and pastries, as well as wine and cheese, are available every day). Opt for a haircut and these skilled stylists will work with you to determine the best color and cut to suit your sense of style, personality, face shape, or favorite episode of M*A*S*H. Or, to freshen your frontispiece, go for the Diamond Tome microdermabrasion. This non-invasive treatment can minimize sun damage, age spots, scars, and frosting left over from childhood pie battles by gently exfoliating skin with a diamond-tipped wand rather than one tipped with abrasive chemicals or ground-up Matchbox cars. Venora's light concept gel nails are a safer, more durable alternative to acrylics because they are non-porous, protecting the natural nail without discoloring over time.
Six Citysearchers give Venora's Salon & Spa a 3.5-star average:
- Upon arrival I was warmly greated and given a tour of the salon and introduced to all the staff. My stylist was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I was very pleased with my cut and can't wait to try their other services. I would recommend this salon to everyone. – Fall4
- Everyone is friendly, know you by name. I trust my hair with any stylist and believe me I tried them all at some point because of availablity, not because I was dissatisfied with any. – Yvonne Corneau
449 Naubuc Ave.
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033Get Directions