Seeing movies in the theater helps you avoid watching direct-to-DVD, no-frills versions of popular films, such as "One Man and a Baby" and "Star War." See the reel deal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for two movie tickets, one large popcorn, and two large drinks ($19 value)
- $20 for four movie tickets, two large popcorns, four large drinks, and one candy ($41 value)
See the current showtimes here.
Venture Cinema is a second-run theatre that showcases mainstream movies at discounted rates, currently just $3 per ticket. Below are some things to know before grabbing your popcorn (which is also just a couple of bucks).
- All auditoriums beam in their movies via digital projectors.
- One auditorium has 3D capabilities.
- 5.1 surround sound systems mean audiences can make out every grumpy word Harrison Ford mumbles.
- The theatre shows as many movies as it can, so some might only be around one week.
Know the Rules
- Cash is required for all movie ticket sales (unless you have a Groupon).
- The concession stand accepts credit and debit cards, but not raw minerals or original artwork.
- No texting or cellphone use is allowed inside the cinema.