All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 19, 2013
· Reviewed February 9, 2018
· Reviewed May 3, 2017
What You'll Get
In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $128 for one year of unlimited laser hair removal for a small area (up to a $600 value)
- $228 for one year of unlimited laser hair removal for a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $328 for one year of unlimited laser hair removal for a large area (up to a $1,800 value)
- $428 for one year of unlimited laser hair removal for an extra-large area (up to a $2,400 value)
Click here to view a list of available areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only on selected areas. Must use all treatments on same area. Services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates will be refunded. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Venus Health & Beauty Center
Dr. Francois Bui, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and his staff help patients beautify their bodies and slow aging with medical and spa procedures at Venus Health & Beauty Center. Though Dr. Bui is especially skilled at sculpting the body with fat grafts, adding voluptuous volume to breasts, lips, and vestigial tails from the client's own fat reserves, his mission is to first explore less-invasive beautifying options. That's why he also offers prophylactic treatments, laser sessions, chemical peels, and injectable fillers, all of which fight the signs of aging without the use of a scalpel.