|_Jump to: Reviews||Skin Therapy Prevents Skin Depression_|
Get the same skin treatments the stars get. For $50, you get $100 worth of products and services at Verabella, located at 301 N. Canon Dr. in Beverly Hills. Verabella’s founder, Vera Kantor, has been prettying up Hollywood for more than 25 years, and at her premier skin-therapy spa, you can get the same quality treatments. The highly trained staff will have you looking younger and more beautiful in no time.
You could also use your Groupon toward any of Verabella’s own skin products, such as premium cleansers, moisturizers, and toners. Buy a few Groupons and give the gift of star treatment to your mom, sister, wife, friends, rough-around-the-edges uncles, out-of-work milkmen, and more.
Famous people can’t wait for Vera and her team to get her hands on them after the hellish snows of Toronto have brutalized their capillaries. What do they have to say?
- Thinking of you as I am in the snow of Toronto (sounds fun but the capillaries don’t like it!) Can’t wait for you to get your hands on me! – Diane Lane
- Thanks for the beauty! – Steve Martin
- Thanks for making me feel beautiful! – Mandy Moore
- I have been going to Verabella for about 6 years. Before I went to Vera, my skin was both oily and flaky, and it was dull with clogged pores. My skin is now radiant and smooth. Makeup goes on without a glitch, but I can just as easily wear no makeup. I am often mistaken for being much younger than I am, and when asked what my secret is, I confess it’s Vera. No surgery, no injections, just a simple daily routine using her wonderful products and getting monthly facials. – noellegilbert
- I’m about to give birth and wanted to get waxed for my delivery. Not only was my waxing lady thorough, but she made the whole experince [sic] incredibly comfortable, especially in my state. She’s a mother of two herself and knew how to make me feel both welcomed and beautiful. – chaseblack
Skin Therapy Prevents Skin Depression
Skin has 1,000 reasons to be depressed:
- Feelings of inadequacy when in close proximity to superior, more supple skins
- Our unequal economic system leaves many skins unable to afford the necessities: lotions, aloes, hot oil baths, etc.
- Fear of the day when human skin is surgically replaced by durable, moisture-wicking fabrics
- 997 other reasons
With skin at an all-time emotional low, there’s a desperate need for high-quality skin therapists. Be careful when looking for help because many uncertified skin therapists have degrees from unaccredited skin-therapy institutions. These same people will prescribe unnecessary anti-depressant rubs, which may have side effects leading to skin suicide. We advise you go to an accredited skin therapist who is also offering half off on the skin treatments the celebrities love—a place like Verabella.
VERABELLA Skin Therapy Spa
Though VERABELLA's skincare products have since found their way onto the faces of celebrities including Kristen Bell, Vanessa Hudgens, and Kerry Washington, they started as simple family recipes. Vera inherited her skill for inventing remedies from her mother and grandmother in Russia. She recorded what natural ingredients they sourced, and how they mixed them into masks that would combat everything from blemishes to dry skin.
Today, she shares those time-honored concoctions at VERABELLA Skin Therapy Spa. She and her daughter Victoria, the spa director, continue to reject parabens, artificial scents, and dyes in favor of organic aloe vera, tea tree oil, grapefruit, cucumber, and other natural components. Formulated for all skin types, these treatments help to minimize break-outs and diffuse visible signs of biological and environmental aging. Its treatments also incorporate high-tech advancements, including lifting microcurrent facials that the menu calls "Pilates for the Face." Likewise, VERABELLA cosmetic products have been built to impress. The Lip-Lights line, for example, is flush with illuminating colors that include Stop-Light (real red), Afternoon Delight (sheer sparkly berry), Sunlight (warm coral), and Twilight (blood red).