Today's Groupon gets you three group training sessions for women at Vera Fitness in Green Lake. Vera sessions are customized workouts that combine cardio, flexibility, and strength-training with nutrition and health knowledge for a flexible, holistic workout that, for once, doesn't involve eating tons of fudge.
Working out with the friendly and dedicated certified personal trainers at Vera means you get a workout tailored to your personal strengths, weaknesses, goals, health conditions, and the last episode of Lost you've seen. Plus, trainers are health and fitness experts, so they can give lifestyle and diet advice, while telling you exactly how to properly train to induce superfit. They hold you accountable to superfit, and in a group setting with friends, it's not intimidating to strive and strive again and again to reach the ultimate in fit: superfit.
The hour-long sessions are small (four people), and use an innovative piece of strength-training equipment called the Kinesis, which enables 360-degree free range of motion. The trainers have more than 700 movements to choose from when customizing a workout. The studio is a clean and spacious spa-like space with white walls and plenty of natural light. There's world-class fitness equipment and a relaxation lounge with WiFi (click here to see a 360-degree view of the studio). Call for session times and availability.
- From the moment I set foot in Vera, I felt comfortable and welcomed. The space is small but just the right size. The trainers and staff are awesome--very genuine. – Beth Ann F., Yelp
- The space is warm and friendly and clean... Every client is greeted by name as they enter and it is a truly positive experience. Instead of a competitive atmosphere it feels like a community of women who are all working toward goals of fitness and wellness. – bsjo, Citysearch
- From the second you walk in the door you know its [sic] going to be a good experince [sic]...you are greeted by the most caring staff and you feel like you are in a spa setting not a big gym... The trainers are amazing and give 100% to each woman that walks in the door. – kak1234, Citysearch
Activities for Fit Foursomes
Today’s Groupon gets you personal attention in a four-person-max fitness session. Here are some activities to try out after getting fit, trim, and full confidence with three of your friends:
- Become a minor league hockey team.
- Take turns throwing each other over the garage.
- Use your well-defined jaws to dig a community herb garden.
- Break into the trampoline store, and, for one night, fly as high as your dreams.
- Form the world’s deadliest barbershop quartet.