Choose from Six Options
- $13 for $20 worth of California Tex-Mex for brunch for two
- $20 for $35 worth of California Tex-Mex for brunch for four
- $37 for lunch with one shared apertivo, sopa, or ensalada and two entrees for two ($63.90 value)
- $73 for lunch with two shared apertivos, sopas, or ensaladas and four entrees for four ($127.80 value)
- $52 for dinner with one shared apertivo, two entrees, and one shared dessert for for two ($84.90 value)
- $94 for dinner with two shared apertivos, four entrees, and two shared desserts for for four ($169.80 value)
- See the main and brunch menus.
Verde Cali-Mex Grill and Cantina
The flavors on Verde Cali-Mex Grill and Cantina's menu serve as a kind of road map of Chef Andrew's career. Born and raised in California, the chef still appreciates West Coast–style eats, such as his crispy codfish tacos with cilantro coleslaw, housemade baja sauce, and avocado. His menu also includes a few Cajun notes reminiscent of his time spent in New Orleans, where he cooked for French Quarter hotels. He finally arrived in Houston, where he found his home and founded his dream restaurant. He caps off his menu with a few Tex-Mex specialties, such as slow-roasted prime rib in ancho spices. The drinks list also focuses on flavorful twists on classic cocktails, such as the blood-orange margarita, comprised of Patron Silver tequila, Cointreau, and fresh-squeezed lime and blood-orange juices—a favorite of locals and vegetarian vampires alike.