Choose from Four Options
- $13 for $20 worth of California Tex-Mex for brunch for two, valid Saturday and Sunday
- $20 for $35 worth of California Tex-Mex for brunch for two, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $24 for $40 worth of California Tex-Mex dinner for two
- $45 for $80 worth of California Tex-Mex dinner for four
- See the brunch and dinner menus.
Verde Cali-Mex Grill and Cantina
The flavors on Verde Cali-Mex Grill and Cantina's menu serve as a kind of road map of Chef Andrew's career. Born and raised in California, the chef still appreciates West Coast–style eats, such as his crispy codfish tacos with cilantro coleslaw, housemade baja sauce, and avocado. His menu also includes a few Cajun notes reminiscent of his time spent in New Orleans, where he cooked for French Quarter hotels. He finally arrived in Houston, where he found his home and founded his dream restaurant. He caps off his menu with a few Tex-Mex specialties, such as slow-roasted prime rib in ancho spices. The drinks list also focuses on flavorful twists on classic cocktails, such as the blood-orange margarita, comprised of Patron Silver tequila, Cointreau, and fresh-squeezed lime and blood-orange juices—a favorite of locals and vegetarian vampires alike.