Before he discovered that audiences enjoyed breathtaking fencing duels, Shakespeare ended his plays by revealing that the villain was actually Mr. Wickles, the jilted horseminder. Add action to the scenes of your life with today’s Groupon to the Verde Valley Fall Festival held October 21–23 in Camp Verde. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get Festival Adventure Passes for two (a $70 total value). This package includes the following:
- Two hayrides (a $4 value)
- Two pumpkins (a $10 value)
- 16 carnival tickets (a $16 value)
- Two unlimited ride passes for kids or meal tickets for adults (a $40 value)
Free admission and parking<p>
- For $40, you get Festival Adventure Passes for four (a $140 total value). This package includes the following:
- Four hayrides (an $8 value)
- Four pumpkins (a $20 value)
- 32 carnival tickets (a $32 value)
- Four unlimited ride passes for kids or meal tickets for adults (an $80 value)
- Free admission and parking
Held on the 72-acre expanse of Jackpot Ranch, the festival caters to fall-time sensibilities with a pumpkin patch, live music, restaurants, an artisan market, wine tasting, and a kid zone. Pumpkins and vines intertwine across the 5-acre patch, reachable only by hayride or hijacking Cinderella’s off-duty carriage. Games and rides hungrily consume carnival tickets within the Kids’ Zone, which feature rides such as the Amazing Adrenaline Rush, an all-ages bounce house, and a giant slide. Boo, the animate scarecrow, wanders the forested and fountain-dotted grounds, greeting families as they sample the cuisine of local restaurants or shop the products of artisans and farmers. Live music sets hips to swerving as couples and crews dance off, with exhausted participants retiring to the wine-tasting event for refreshments or to the mechanical bull for a more thorough body rocking.
Arizona Equestrian Connection at Jackpot Ranch
Arizona Equestrian Connection at Jackpot Ranch's most dazzling amenity: 72 acres of land in the Verde Valley with endless blue sky above. Tranquil ponds reflect the scenery around them as the light mist from fountains floats out over the pastures, gazebo, and previously un-misted surfaces. Guests can climb to a three-story treehouse for a spectacular view of the Verde River, rocket down a water slide that also doubles as part of the ranch's irrigation system, or wander a petting zoo populated by deer, goats, pigs, rabbits, and other feathered and fuzzy creatures. After swaying in a hammock in the shade, playing horseshoes, or doing a little catch-and-release fishing, travelers can cozy up in one of six teepees large enough to sleep six people or one dozen mini horses who are using up their Jackpot Ranch vacation days before the end of the year.
2025 Reservation Loop Rd.
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322