What You'll Get
The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a pinot noir to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival
- When: Saturday, September 21 and Sunday, September 22 with Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest on Friday, September 20 * Where: Mount Snow Resort and Wilmington Village
- Times: the Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest will be held on Friday, September 20 from 5 p.m.–8 p.m.; the festival runs on Saturday, September 21 and Sunday, September 22 from 11 a.m.–5 p.m. each day.
- Click here to view the full schedule of events.
- $40 for a festival package for two (up to an $81.60 value)
- $80 for a festival package for four (up to a $163.20 value)
- Admission to the Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest on Friday
- Two day admission to the Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival on Saturday and Sunday (up to a $26 value per person)
- Official festival wine glass and three tastings (up to an $8 value per person)
- Authentic Vermont flannel wine bag (up to a $6.80 value per person)
Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival
- What to do on Friday: preview the festival at the Village Stroll through historic Wilmington, sample the soups made by the Valley's chefs, listen to live music
- What else to do on Friday: cast your vote in the Vermont Soup Contest
- What to eat on Saturday and Sunday: cheese, cheese, farm-fresh produce, and more cheese
- What to put in your glass on Saturday and Sunday: samples of dozens of wines from Vermont's finest makers
- What to put in your ears on Saturday and Sunday: music from acts such as Albino Tree, Janet Ryan Band, and Groove Profit
- What do I do with my kids?: let 'em rove under supervision at the Kids in the Country Day Care, where they'll play games and participate in activities
- What else to pair with wine, cheese, and music: artistic wares from local painters, photographers, potters, and jewelers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Not valid for resale. Event is held rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.