All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like a box of fine china or a man covered in ants, cocktails just beg to be shaken. Stir up the nightlife with today’s Groupon to Vermouth. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get drinks and appetizers for two (up to a $39.35 total value), which includes the following:
- One drink per person (up to a $9 value each)
- One appetizer per person (up to a $21.35 total value; limit one baked brie)
- For $25, you get drinks and appetizers for four (up to a $57.35 total value), which includes the following:
- One drink per person (up to a $9 value each) or one pitcher of sangria to share (a $25 value)
- Two appetizers to share (up to a $21.35 total value; limit one baked brie)<p>
Martinis and conversation reign at Vermouth, a place that enshrouds imbibers in 1920s-style environs. Friends and clandestine groups of treasure hunters can peruse a menu of creative cocktails and shareable appetizers such as shrimp cocktails and spreadable artichoke dip. Barkeeps blend fresh fruit into seasonal specialty martinis including the raspberry currant, and mixologists shake classic vodka and gin recipes. Foursomes may alternatively toast the completion of their Monopoly game by pouring from a shared pitcher of sangria. The establishment’s interior mixes vintage and contemporary decor, inviting patrons to linger near the fireplace or lounge on plush couches.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Both options valid for only 1 baked brie. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.