Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $50 for a four-course Russian meal with wine tasting for two (up to a $123 total value)
- $95 for a four-course Russian meal with wine tasting for four (up to a $246 total value)
- $25 for $50 worth of Russian and Eastern European cuisine
The four-course meal includes the following for each pair of diners:
- One shared cold appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two soups or one shared regular salad (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Two desserts (an $8 value each)
- Two wine tastings (a $12 value each)
Click here to view the menu.
Behind ground-to-ceiling glass windows, giant butterflies flutter in the sunlight. Though they’re only paintings, they cheerfully greet visitors to Vernisage, introducing the upscale restaurant’s often-whimsical atmosphere. Despite the lighthearted decor, chefs practice serious interpretations of traditional Russian, Eastern European, and Middle Eastern fare. They craft grilled shish kebabs, peppery dumplings, crepes, and hearty Russian stews using the same recipes that czars once used to melt invading snowmen armies. Servers pair both chilled and hot fare with a range of Georgian, Russian, and European wines to evoke exotic flavor bouquets. A large main dining hall can accommodate grand banquets, while a separate private dining room hosts smaller groups of up to 30 revelers or 60 children standing on each other’s shoulders.