What You'll Get
- Basketball Camp for One, June 26–30
- Basketball Camp for Two, June 26–30
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid for clients who have received service in the past 12 months. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Versatile Basketball
"Make the impossible…possible." That's the motto at Versatile Basketball, and for good reason—the facility puts students through the ringer to strengthen fundamentals and develop on-court skills, preparing them for competitive play that catches the eye of scouts. Summer camps, skills clinics, and one-on-one training sessions are led by a team of veteran ballers, who offer years of experience to help younger players go hard in the paint.
- Q Quaintance: A collegiate prodigy and international pro player, this Kent State grad became the only Division I player in NCAA history to blow past the milestones of 1,300 points, 900 rebounds, 250 assists, 250 blocks, and 200 steals.
- Eniel Polynice: The LNB Pro B player and nephew of Bulls player Olden Polynice boasts a versatile skill set that's found him playing as both a guard and small forward.
- Shantia Grace: Tough and hard-nosed, Grace showed her chops at USF and is a three-time recipient of the All-BIG EAST award thanks to her transition offense and half-court prowess.