All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 3, 2016
· Reviewed July 31, 2017
What You'll Get
- $129 for a bungee jump for one at Young’s High Bridge ($160 value)
The value of this Groupon also includes a $10 annual membership fee to the club. Spectator passes available for $20. Up to 4 spectators per Groupon. This Groupon is valid for a jump during 2016 season, which runs from May–October.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must book Jump by expiration. Must complete jump May-October 2016, no carryovers to other seasons. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Jumpers must meet weight requirements (women 200 lbs. and men 250 lbs.), non-candidates will be assessed a refund. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vertigo Bungee
Something thrilling happens in the space between the Kentucky River and the historic bridge 240 ft. above its waters. The Young's High Bridge, which was built for the railroad in 1889, now serves as the primary jump site for Vertigo Bungee. Each of the company's guides (appropriately called jumpmasters) has more than 20 years of experience and tens of thousands of jumps over the course of their careers. Impressive stats, but Vertigo Bungee also specializes in the number 1: specifically, they train people to take their very first bungee jumps. Here's why they're up to the task:
- Media Attention: Vertigo Bungee and its jumpers were often featured on MTV Sports and other programs during the 1990s.
- An Exclusive Location: The company owns Young's High Bridge, which means they're the only ones who have access to this scenic and historic jump site.
- Safety is Key Among many other safety features, Vertigo Bungee uses a redundant jump system with two or more connections at every juncture and cords rated for ten times the weight of the average jumper.
- Multiple Jump Options: With a bit of training and practice, Vertigo Bungee has people making both front and back dives. There's even the option to dip into the river at the bottom of jumps.