Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, is often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a variety pack of three dry wines (a $46.97 total value)
- Coppo L’Avvocata’s 2007 Barbera D’Asti (a $14.99 value)
- Pennywise’s 2008 chardonnay (a $9.99 value)
- Pyxis’s 2010 cabernet sauvignon (a $21.99 value)<p>
$23 for a variety pack of three sweet wines (a $38.97 total value)
- Adesso’s 2012 Cagnina Di Romagna (a $10.99 value)
- Confectioner’s 2011 Chocolate red wine (a $13.99 value)
- Confectioner’s 2011 Sweet Symphony (a $13.99 value)<p>
Veterans Liquor furnishes shoppers with beverages for any occasion from its wide selection of wines, beer, and liquors. Occasional shipments of rare bottles highlight the standard inventory of domestic craft beers, local brews, and international wines.
99% of 77 customers recommend
“Was a nice and quick experience! ”
“Friendly staff, GREAT craft beer selection.”
“Super friendly, helpful staff!”