- Choose from three spa services
- Old school '50s and '60s charm
- Access to the hotel pool
- Relaxing spa day
About This Deal
Booking your body double a beautifying treatment at a tranquil day spa creates a soundproof alibi for days spent stealing office supplies from the National Guard. Make your stand-in stand out and replace your tape with bazooka putty with today’s Groupon: for $45, you get one of three spa services at VH Spa for Vitality + Health, which is located in the Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale (a $95 value). Redeem your Groupon for one of the following services, each lasting 45 minutes:
The path to the peak of relaxation can go down one of three roads, the first being a back, neck, and shoulder massage. A trained therapist will perform un-knotting kneads to relieve tension and hand-wrestle tight muscles into blissful submission. Or, you can escape to the aromatic islands of Hawaii with a papaya-pineapple enzyme wrap to flush out toxins and remnants of that night spent drinking cheese. The third route, an anti-aging facial, slows the signs of aging without cryogenic freezing. This membrane maintainer improves the health of facial features by reducing fine lines and pores with a safe lactic-acid peel. If none of the preceding three options tickles your toes, the $95 value can be put toward a spa service of greater value.
Hotel Valley Ho's décor, including the VH Spa, creates a boutique atmosphere decked out in '50s and '60s nostalgic furnishings. To continue the marathon of recreational respite, this Groupon grants all-day access to the hotel's chic pool. The watery world gives freshly relaxed bodies a chance to finish winding down in ebulliently buoyant fashion.
Starting on July 19, call ahead to schedule your spa service.
- I recently visited Hotel Valley HO Spa for the second time and they just continue to impress me! I had a facial which was AMAZING! The cleanliness of the spa was imaculate, the service was great, I could not ask for more. – SolB, SpaFinder
- As a local I have been to many spas in the area. This is by far the one with the most bang for your buck. – michelle29, SpaFinder
- All staff I encountered were very warm and friendly and seemed genuinely interested in offering a top-notch experience. – jenifer S., Yelp
- My wife and I had body scrubs and massage here and it couldn't have been more relaxing. THe whole place has a really cool vibe and the staff is extra nice. – Barney F., Yelp